Audio Visual Furniture International (AVFI) is a company that specializes in designing and producing high-quality furniture for video conferencing and A/V applications. Founded in 1996, AVFI has grown to be an industry leader in this market, offering a wide range of products such as podiums, lecterns, tables, stands, racks, credenzas and more. AVFI's products are available from distributors and resellers of video conference equipment throughout North America, Europe and around the world. AVFI's furniture is stylish, durable and affordable, and can enhance any video conference or A/V environment.
Some of the features and benefits of AVFI's products are:
- Made of wood, metal or laminate materials that are easy to clean and maintain.
- Various finishes and colors to match any decor or branding.
- Ergonomic designs that provide comfort and functionality for the users.
- Spacious storage compartments for equipment and accessories.
- Smooth rolling wheels or casters for mobility and stability.
- Power outlets and grommets for easy access to electronics and charging devices.
- Optional accessories for such applications as monitors, cameras, microphones, speakers, keyboards, touch panels and more.
AVFI's headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in Aurora, Ontario, Canada. AVFI also has a distribution center in Buffalo, New York, USA. AVFI strives to provide quality products and service that exceed customer expectations and requirements. AVFI is committed to continuous improvement and innovation in the video conference and A/V furniture market.