VFI roll-about multimedia podiums are the ideal solution for distance education, electronic classrooms and corporate training sites. Model PDX21 features a large customizable top surface to support monitors, laptops and room control systems.
It also boasts a retractable drop-front keyboard slide, a slide out document camera or projector shelf, front and rear interior access with security locks, pocket doors, PC tower space, ample 12RU racks for additional electronic equipment. The podium comes finished with a highly resistant black thermowrap top and your choice of thermowrap color body.
Standard Features Include:
- Highly resistant thermowrap surface surf(x)
- Customizable electronic pods with multiple configuration options to suit your interface requirements
- 2 rear doors with innovative hidden locks for easy access to equipment from audience side as well as a locking keyboard door
- Interior space with 12 rack units (10-32 screws), tower PC compartment
- Hide away locking pocket front doors
- Slide out document camera or projector shelf
- FAN 120mm quiet cooling fan 53 CFM
- 4" heavy duty casters (2 locking)
- Ships fully assembled
- PLM1022 10" - 22" Monitor mount
- PB Six outlet power bar with 10 ft. cord
- FM3 Count down timer/ clock
- MIC-18 MX418C Shure Gooseneck microphone
- LIGHT-18 Littlite Gooseneck
- PC-PATCH 2x 110AC, RJ45, Phone, 2x USB
- SF-PB3 Surface mounted 3-outlet 120V power bar with 10 ft. cord New!
- CUB7 Table top cable well
- POP5 Pop-up connection panel
- 9107 Lacing bar (19" long)
- Custom Cutout Cutouts for electronics or other items specified by the customer
| Click for additional information regarding options