The T3600 modular video conference table with multiple end choices and configurations allow for various room solutions. Adding extensions allow for additional seating or infinite table length. Electronics, power grommets/cubby's custom cutouts. Islands can be replaced as your technology changes.
- -Modular design- Multiple end choices and configurations allow for various room solutions. Extensions allow for additional seating or added length.
- -Future proofing- Center Islands can be replaced with new cutouts as technology changes. Tables can be reconfigured or expanded for future changes in layout.
- -Designed for AV- Bases have cable management, access panels and ventilation and are designed for AV equipment. AVFI does CNC cutouts in islands according to AV installer specifications. 36RR and 36SE sections include a 10U basic desktop rack with locking side doors.
- -Building Lease and budget friendly- Using Bridge section- Everything can be run through the table directly to wall AV connections. No Core drilling or concrete modification required to room - saving money and time.
- -Shaped for Video Conference and Collaboration- The V or boat shape front table section is optimized for camera field of view and unobstructed screen visibility for participants seated at table.
- -Highly resistant thermowrap surface in many finish options.
- -Leveling feet for uneven floors.
- -Bases ship assembled.